Saturday, January 30, 2016

Vintage Sex Songs - CD 1


01-The Swallows-It Ain't The Meat, It's The Motion.mp3
02-Bullmoose Jackson-I Want a Bow-Legged Woman.mp3
03-Crown Prince Waterford-Move Your Hand Baby.mp3
04-Frankie ''Half-Pint'' Jaxon-It Must Be Jelly ('Cos Jam Don't Shake Like That).mp3
05-Wynonie Harris-She Kept On Sittin' On It All the Time.mp3
06-Julia Lee-King Size Papa.mp3
07-Sister Rosetta Tharpe-I Want A Tall Skinny Papa.mp3
08-Mabel Scott-Just Give Me A Man.mp3
09-Connie Allen-Rocket 69.mp3
10-Cleo Gibson-I've Got Ford Movements In My Hips.mp3
11-Margaret Carter-I Want Plenty Grease In My Frying Pan.mp3
12-Sippie Wallace-A Man For Every Day In The Week.mp3
13-Fats Noel-Ride Daddy Ride.mp3
14-Jimmy Preston-Hucklebuck Baby.mp3
15-Papa Charlie Jackson-You Put It In, I'll Take It Out.mp3
16-Al Miller-I Found Your Keyhole.mp3
17-Jimmie Gordon-Bed Spring Blues.mp3
18-Roosevelt Sykes-My Baby's Playground.mp3
19-Memphis Minnie-Keep On Eatin'.mp3
20-Bessie Smith-I Need A Little Sugar In My Bowl.mp3

4 comments:

  1. Hey, FEZ

    Great web site. The Leadbelly collection is what every music fan needs.

    HOWEVER, I hate it that my first contact with you has to point out that CD 1 of Vintage Sex Songs is only a repeat of CD 2.

    Mistakes will happen, but all in all you're doing a great and necessary job here.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Philip, thanks for pointing out my boo-boo! The correct folder for Vol 1 is now linked, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LA MAYORÍA DE TUS ENLACES YA ESTÁN CAÍDOS, GRACIAS POR COMPARTIR. PUEDES VOLVER A RESTAURARLOS POR FAVOR???

    ReplyDelete