Friday, April 29, 2016

Country Gospel Song


01-Ernest Phipps and His Holiness Singers-I Know That Jesus Set Me Free.mp3
02-Alfred G. Karnes-To The Work.mp3
03-Blind Willie Johnson-God Moves On The Water.mp3
04-Blind Mamie Forehand-Honey In The Rock.mp3
05-The Smith Brothers-My Mother Is Waiting For Me In Heaven Above.mp3
06-Lonnie McIntorsh-The Lion And The Tribes Of Judah.mp3
07-Rev. J. M. Gates-Just As Soon As My Feet Strike Zion, Lord I Won't Be Troubled No More.mp3
08-The Carter Family-Lonesome Valley.mp3
09-The Carter Family-The Little Black Train.mp3
10-Uncle Dave Macon-Jesus Lover Of My Soul.mp3
11-The Freeman Quartet-Walking With My Saviour.mp3
12-Blind Mamie Forehand-Wouldn't Mind Dying.mp3
13-Blind Willie Johnson-Take Your Burden To The Lord.mp3
14-Ernest Phipps and His Holiness Singers-Went Up In The Clouds Of Heaven.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment